Rice Law provides personalized legal counsel in the areas of family and education law.
Attorneys at Rice Law, PLLC offer quality, personalized service focusing on what’s important to the client—family, assets, fairness, honesty, and respect. Each case receives focused attention, and Rice Law attorneys diligently prepare to take every case to trial.
Rice Law provides full-service representation of clients in New Hanover, Pender, Brunswick, Columbus, Cumberland, Sampson, Bladen, Duplin, Harnett and Moore counties. And the firm provides unbundled online legal services throughout the State of North Carolina.
There are two approaches to client representation: traditional full service and unbundled services.
Traditional full service
Traditional full service is provided when an attorney is available to a client to fill multiple roles such as case evaluation, providing professional legal advice, coaching, negotiating, drafting legal documents, researching case law, writing legal briefs, conducting discovery, and representing the client in court, at mediations, and in depositions.
With unbundled services, Rice Law clients have better communication concerning their legal matter through 24/7 secure-encrypted online virtual law office (VLO) that includes their private documents, calendar of events, threaded attorney-client discussions, and more. The VLO allows Rice Law to significantly reduce the costs of providing legal services while helping clients obtain advice and the legal documents that they need.
Rice Law mission statement
- Rice Law, PLLC is a high-quality North Carolina law firm that aggressively fights for its clients.
- We represent good people living all over the world with a meritorious legal issue in the state of North Carolina.
- Our firm honors our professional responsibility to our clients, and we pledge to inform our clients and answer their questions during every stage of representation.
- Our office is a sanctuary and a place where our highest concern is to provide genuine care and comfort to our client.
A few facts about Rice Law
- Rice Law attorneys are knowledgeable and experienced.
- Rice Law is located within one block of the New Hanover County courthouse.
- Clients like working with Rice Law—the majority of our clients are referrals.
- Rice Law has an honest, focused work style—our client’s needs are important to us.
- Rice Law maintains positive relationships with both members of the bar and clients.