Rice Law employs best of class technology to add value to our client services while improving efficiency and lowering costs.
In 2005, we began building a technology infrastructure to better serve our clients. This has allowed us to complete tasks more efficiently and lower costs for our clients.
Our clients enjoy:
- Encrypted wireless networking in all conference rooms
- Videoconferencing, including scheduling appointments with Microsoft Live Meeting without having to leave your home or office
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) copies of all documents in their case file
- Email copies of all documents within minutes of receipt
- Access to and use of the Virtual Law Office
- 128 SSL-encrypted, secure, off-site secure data backups that exceed HIPAA requirements
- ISA firewalls
- Best-in-class security—if one of our computers is stolen, no client data is lost! Moreover, we do not store any client records in mini-storage or other storage facilities as some other attorneys do. All information is routinely scanned and originals are shredded.
- Microsoft® Office Suite—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Amicus® Attorney Premium Edition for conflicts management, docket management, and automated document assembly
- PCLaw&trade for billing and accounts management
- Microsoft Office Communicator
- Enterprise instant messaging
- Application sharing
- Call management via VOIP
- Spam filtering
- Virus filtering
- Discussion boards
- Document workspaces
- Email newsletter